[infoshare] Re: Verizon Haven

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 19:56:56 -0400

Hi,

I'm dying to get this phone, also, but I just had an upgrade so I'll have to pay for it. It sounds worth it, though.
Denise
At 03:55 PM 9/11/2010, you wrote:
Eric,

I'm one of those people who you don't know and I only know you through the emails you post to the list, but I wanted to tell you that I am a long-time Verizon user and have been very happy with the service. I too am thinking about getting the Samsung. You can get a braille user's manual through Samsung by the way.

At 12:42 PM 9/11/2010, you wrote:
    Hi all,

I'm getting this phone...

I'm finally going to join the world of accessibility on my phone and now I will be able to do just a much as all my other friends and colleagues can do with there phone.

Verizon here I come.

P.S. Lynne, Maria, Sharon J, and all the other people that I may know or do not know that have Verizon wireless, I'm joining you.

Eric