[infoshare] The Party's Over

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:57:57 -0400

Hello you InfoShare Party Hounds,

MaLyn sends all of those who attended the festivities on Saturday a humungous
thanks; first for coming, and secondly for all of your most delightful
contributions.  You all made it a great success.

To those of  you who weren't able to make it for one reason or another, we hope
to see you at our next monthly meeting in October.  Adam, we hope you're on the
mend and that we will see you next month.

Take care all, and till we meet again, - all puns intended - let's stay
connected via hour InfoShare mail.

MaLyn