[infoshare] Fwd: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Saturday, September 26

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:20:46 -0700

Hi Folks,

For those of you who are interested in the "Pen Friend" that I showed at our fabulous party on Saturday...I paid $139.99 at ILA. Here there is a place to get it for $115. Check it out!

The rest of the items listed -- may be of interest to any of you as well.

Ellen
BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Saturday, September 26

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

1. PENFriend Labeling System for $115
2. Webster's New Explorer Large Print Dictionary for $10.38
3. My Weight Vox 3000 Talking Kitchen Scale for $28.85
4. Talking Tire Gauge for $9.99
5. Nokia N86 Cell Phone for $462.99 Shipped
6. Most Popular Recent Deals
**
Accessible Event lets everyone equally participate in meetings and webinars. http://www.accessibleevent.com

**
Item 1
PENFriend Labeling System for $115
A reader tipped us to this message from Bay Area Digital, where they are offering the PENFriend Labeling System from RNIB for $115. We're not sure on the cost of shipping. Orders are only available via phone, and more information is linked from this post. Deal ends October 8.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4402
**
Item 2
Webster's New Explorer Large Print Dictionary for $10.38
There are a lot of products available in larger type print for a reasonable price. Amazon.com has the Webster's New Explorer Large Print Dictionary for $10.38. Shipping is free on orders of $25 or more, or add about $3. Developed in conjunction with the National Association for Visually Handicapped, this dictionary includes simple definitions to nearly 40,000 words.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4401
**
Item 3
My Weight Vox 3000 Talking Kitchen Scale for $28.85
Blutek USA via Amazon.com has the My Weight Vox 3000 Talking Kitchen Scale for $28.85. With about $8 for shipping, it's the lowest price we could find for this particular scale. It includes a tear function so you can weigh ingredients inside a bowl and speaks the result in either ounces or grams.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4400
**
Item 4
Talking Tire Gauge for $9.99
Dr. Leonard's Healthcare has a Talking Tire Gauge for $9.99. With about $4 for shipping, we couldn't find it for less elsewhere. Place the unit on your tire valve and this mini talking tire gauge announces 4 key tire-pressure measurements by voice and also displays the results.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4399
**
Item 5
Nokia N86 Cell Phone for $462.99 Shipped
Let the price wars begin. Buy.com has the Nokia N86 cell phone for $462.99. That's $37 off our last mention and the lowest price we know to be available. Plus, shipping is free. This 8 megapixel unlocked dual-slider phone includes North American 3G coverage, 8GB storage, and a microSD-HC memory card slot.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4398
**
Item 6
Most Popular Recent Deals

Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this newsletter.
Window-Eyes 7.11 is Now Available!
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4397
Bookbole.com is an online community for accessible book lovers
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4383
EBay Basics: What Not to Buy
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4395
World's Largest Gummy Bear for $29.95
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4390
6 Packages of Jack Link Beef Steak Nuggets for $16.99 Shipped
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4394

If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe yourself, visit
http://www.blindbargains.com/emaillist.php

We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton Ave, Kalamazoo, MI  49008.