[infoshare] TDS 8 Mar. - New York in the Spring

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:59:08 -0400

Hi, All.
I know it's not quite spring, but the weather put us in a Spring-ish mood.

Here's a page offering facts about our great city during this vernal season.
Of course, we know about our weather, but the website might also offer facts
that might be unfamiliar to those of us who don't always get a chance to
investigate the goings-on.

http://gonyc.about.com/od/planyourtriptonyc/a/march.htm

Lynne,, who's mood also blossoms in the spring...along with many other prickly
New Yorkers.