[infoshare] TDS 4 mar - Skype application and JAWS scripts

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:47:02 -0500

Evening, All.
As promised...here are the Skype and scripts.  I will see if there are scripts
for Window-Eyes, but it might work right out of the box.  My friend uses it and
I don't think he had to modify the application at all.

Skype 3.8 - I think the friendliest version
http://www.msolpodcast.com/Skype3.8Setup.exe
JAWS scripts:
http://www.msolpodcast.com/jfw-skr642.exe

You might want to purchase an inexpensive microphone first.

Happy Communicating!
Lynne, on a quest to collect Skype users--one at a time!