[infoshare] Re: TDS 3 Mar. - Skype

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:08:14 -0500

Dear Lynne,  It is a  u3 smartdrive, from Staples.  Smoking? That's
frightening!  Well, I hope that our computer is working well again.
This didn't smoke, but it also kept giving me this "can not find USB
CONNECTION" message.  That USB port and software is critical.
Oh!Before I forget, how was the Accessa-ride speaker?  I especially
wished to attend this meeting, and came down with a cold.   Thank you
and stay in touch. Best regards,  Lucia