[infoshare] Re: Question to the infoshare listregarding setting your password fore your email account.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <albertcutolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:06:21 -0400

Hi Sam:

I did try doing it through the accounts option within outlook express, but it
wouldn't reset my old password.  Even when I tried to establish a new one, it
wouldn't take fore some reason.  All I kept getting was, circle bullet, circle
bullet, circle bullet. Thanks for your help and fore taking the time to answer
my email.