[infoshare] Question to the infoshare listregarding setting your password fore your email account.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <albertcutolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 10:50:19 -0400

Good morning to everyone on  the infoshare list.  I'd like to ask the following
question.  When setting your password fore your email account, do you first
need to do it through your internet service providers web page, or can you set
up the password through the internet accounts dialog box under the tools
options within outlook express.  Since I've never done it on my own, I'd like
to learn how to do it withouth the help of sighted assistance. I've looked in
the tape tutorial fore outlook express that I got from Freedomscientific,  but
I didn't see anything in there that might explain both where and how to do it.