[infoshare] Re: Question on where I can buy a good pair of U sb wireless speekers.

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:00:49 -0500

Hi Al,

buy.com usually has portable speakers at reasonable prices. I would check them out. I get their advertisements regularly, and I will let you know if I find something that might meet your needs.

Best,
Ellen

At 09:44 AM 2/9/2011, you wrote:

Good morning everyone:  Would anyone on this list know of anywarewhere I can purchase a really good pair of portible u sb wireless speekers, that have good range of coverage as well as really good sound? When I went too best buy last on sunday with a sighted person and asked a sailsmen if they had any, he said that they didn't any on hand.  I even went on to the plantronics web site, used a jaws find command too do a search for these speekers, but wasn't able too find anything there either. If anyone has any information on whereI can purchase them, could you please pass it along?  These too sites that I visited, were in my opion, very poorly designed even when I tried using a jaws find command.  This was especially frustrating on the plantronics web page.  All I want to do when I go too a web page, is too get in, get on, and find what I'm looking for, and get out with as littlefrustration as possible.  Accessibilityfor people like us who use screen readers seems too be getting worseand worse when It comes too navigating web sites.  What takes a sighted too look up in five or ten minutes, takes a blind person almost an hour, if your lucky.