[infoshare] Re: Question on where I can buy a good pair of U sb wireless speekers.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <albertcutolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:57:37 -0500

Good morning Lynne and Maria:

The reason why I'm interested in purchasing a good set ofwireless speakers, is
because since both Paula and I are big movie watchers, and since the system
mobile access network that I baught has video description that there movies
offer, I thought that it would be nice not to have traditional speakers that
have wires that are attached to them.  Also, I like too have portibility,
rather then having too hookup and attach all  those wires and possibly tripping
over them. I'm wondering,if i might be better off with speakers that are
battery opperated, rather then wireless speakers that are connected via u sb
one's.  What do you and the rest of the members on this list think?