[infoshare] Re: Oversite? I don't think so!

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 01:37:42 -0400

Hi Sam,

I know you directed the post to Lynne and Maria but I just wanted to say that I'm sure they would never take what you brought to the meting and use it for their own enjoyment. They probably just forgot it was there as they did my chicken when Maria was announcing the food that was there. Maybe you should have just mentioned it when they were passing out the chips and they would have used it, I'm sure. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding.
Denise
At 10:02 PM 6/30/2012, you wrote:
This is directed specifically to Lynn and Maria:

I'm posting this to the list so that everyone will know what occurred.

In addition to the chips, I brought to today's meeting a 32oz container of refried beans which would in fact have gone great with the chips. Unfortunately, they were never offered. Obviously, I didn't bring them so that you two could abscond with them back home. Claim it as an oversite if you like but that container was much too big to miss. Also, beforehand, I had posted to the list that I was bringing the beans along with the chips.

So, my offering having been so rudely ignored, I am no longer a part of this group and you can unsubscribe me from the list as well..

Sincerely,
SammyBoy, NYC
Rock 'n' roll forever