[infoshare] Re: Oversite? I don't think so!

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 02:46:37 -0400

Hello,

Oh my GOD!!! really!!!

Now I wasn't even there but I am bothered by this email and this uncalled for
incinuation that you are putting on Maria and Lynne. Now to back up Sharon, I
agree and if you wanted the dip back all you had to do was ask for it. We all
have a mouth to talk and voice our discomforts, dislikes,  and speak up on all
the things that we thought was great and/or good.

This situation did not have to be put out here to try and embarrass these two
wonderful women. Now as far as, you wanting to be removed from the list then
that's your choice but I think you should realize your mistake and take back
your claims to say that Maria and Lynne were trying to keep it for their own
enjoyments.

Eric