[infoshare] Re: OCR on the iPhone

  • From: "Gus C" <gus.chalkias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:41:12 -0400

hey eliza bean,

hope you're well.  i will try the oMoby(lynnette was just telling me bout it
also).

i've tried a few iphone apps that i have been unhappy with. to list a few:

navigon:  sucks
digit eyes:  sucks
 say text: sucks

smart scan:  sucks

around me:  love it

where the hell am i:  really love it

pandora:  i'm in heaven!

any accessible apps that you might recommend?

gus