[infoshare] Re: OCR on the iPhone

  • From: Eliza Cooper <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:39:30 -0400

Hey Gus,
        That's a pretty good list.  Yeah, it's funny.  I got SayText to work
pretty well a couple of times, but not really at all lately.  You'll love
oMoby, though, I think.  It identified a can of Coke for me the other day.  I
don't have too many other suggestions:
Hopstop has a good accessible app now;
MenuPages, awesome;
Most Emailed News, really awesome; it compiles all the most emailed stories
from a bunch of sources national and international including the NYTimes, WSJ,
BBC, La Times, Washington Post, NPR, etc.
        I hope everything's going well in your neck of the woods.
        Eliza