[infoshare] Message regarding the blio presentation.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:27:31 -0500

Good morning Lynette Maria and everyone on list    .

I just finished listening to the blio presentation that Lynette sent to us too read, and I must say here, that after having listened to it, I was quite impressed with its performance and the way that it was able too read books. Also, I sometimes can't help wondering, If the leadership of the A C b couldn't take lessons from the way that the National federation of the blind, always seems to be on the for front of technology and legislative initiatives especially when it comes too there being able too getting funding for what they want. I have always maintained, that the people who make the most noise, are the people that the congress and senate, listen too. We may not always agree with there methods, but when you look at the bigger picture here, they get things done. If we in the blindness community could only present a united front on the issues that are of great concern too us all, we could probably accomplish a hell of a lot more then we have already.