[infoshare] Fw:

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:02:28 -0500

HEADS UP FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Please read this -- it contains VERY IMPORTANT information.  I had heard a long
time ago about the "petitions" not being legal but the rest of this has caused
me to no longer forward any of the type of emails mentioned here.  So please
don't think I no longer want God to bless you and watch over you and yours, I
certainly do and always will.  However, you just won't get anymore emails from
me telling you so.

And I am respectfully asking that you DO NOT FORWARD ANY TO ME.  That's how
spammer's get our addresses and I don't need any more junk mail and the
possibility of viruses.

In case you didn't already know about this.....

The man that sent this information is a computer tech.  He spends a lot of time
clearing the junk off computers for people and listens to complaints about
speed.  All forwards are not bad, just some. Be sure you read the very last
paragraph.   This is definitely worth a read!

                                Please read :

                                By now, I suspect everyone is familiar with
www.snopes.com and/or www.truthorfiction.com for determining whether
information received via email is just that:  true/false or fact/fiction..
Both are excellent sites.

                                Advice from Snopes.com   Very important!

                                1) Any time you see an E-Mail that says forward
this on to ' 10 ' (or however many) of your friends, sign this petition, or
you'll get bad luck, good luck, you'll see something funny on your screen after
you send it,

                                or whatever, it almost always has an E-Mail
tracker program attached that tracks the cookies and E-Mails of those folks you
forward to.

                                The host sender is getting a copy each time it
gets forwarded and then is able to get lists of 'active ' E-Mail addresses to
use in SPAM E-Mails, or sell to other spammers.  Even when you get emails that
demand you send the email on if you' re not ashamed of God/Jesus .....that ' s
E-mail tracking

                                and they' re playing on our conscience.  These
people don' t care how  they get your email addresses - just as long as they
get them.  Also, emails that talk about a missing child or a child with an
incurable disease

                                "how would you feel if that was your
child"....E-mail Tracking!!!  Ignore  them and don't participate!

                                2) Almost all E-Mails that ask you to add your
name and forward on to others are similar to that mass letter years ago that
asked people to send business cards to the little kid in  Florida  who wanted
to break the Guinness Book of Records for the most cards. All it was, and all
any of this type of

                                E-Mail is, is a way to get names and 'cookie '
tracking information for  telemarketers and spammers - - to validate active
E-Mail accounts for their own profitable purposes.

                                You can do your Friends and Family members a
GREAT favor by sending

                                this information to them; you will be providing
a service to your Friends,

                                and will be rewarded by not getting thousands
of spam E-Mails in the future!

                                Do yourself a favor and STOP adding your
name(s) to those types of listings  regardless how inviting they might
sound!...or make you feel guilty if you don't!...it's all about getting email
addresses - nothing more!

                                You may think you are supporting a GREAT cause,
but you are NOT!

                                Instead, you will be getting tons of junk mail
later and very possibly a virus  attached! Plus, we are helping the spammers
get rich! Let's not make it easy

                                for them!

                                Also:

                                E Mail petitions are NOT acceptable to

                                Congress or any other organization - i.e.
social security, etc. To be acceptable, petitions must have a signed

                                signature and full address of the person
signing the petition, so this is a waste of time and you're just helping the
Email trackers.

Bill & Eileen Perez |

P: 856-982-3507

12:37:00