[infoshare] Re: Many thanks

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:32:46 -0400

Hi Maria,

I know that I haven't been to a meeting or gathering in a long time!!!!

I haven't forgotten about you guys, I've just been very busy.

Anyway, Maria here's my email address.

erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx

I hope to be talking with you all soon and I hope to be attending the next
InfoShare meeting.

Thanks and take care.

P.S. It was nice to see you Lynne at the Mac Seminar last Monday at Baruch
College.

Eric