[infoshare] Re: Many thanks

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:21:16 -0400

Hi Maria,

Oh wow!!! that was nice... So you're a new owner of the I phone from Verizon.

Well I've been talking about going to Verizon for a while now but a lot of
things have come up and delayed me from getting the Haven or now since my
friends are all pressuring me to get the I phone.

Well now since I can demonstrate it at a meeting will give me a better feel of
it since I'm nervous about getting the I phone.

Well anyway I'm glad you love you new birthday gift and again many blessings to
you Ree Ree.

Take care.

Eric