[infoshare] Re: Fwd:follow up to the library meeting from Harilyn

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 03:47:20 -0400

Hi there,
Could you refresh my memory as to why you were supposed to visit the library?
I was going to suggest that perhaps when it's warmer the three of us could
possibly venture there, but then I remembered that we're not supposed to talk
much in libraries and that would be a bit hard on us, don't you think?

Ree