[infoshare] Fwd: F Y I Pilot Calendar - your feedback welcome

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:26:34 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

You will find attached a pilot calendar of museum programs accessible to people who are visually impaired or blind. We are sorry to announce that our partner who was supposed to send it out to more than 10,000 patrons saw its funding cut. So we are now looking at ways to make this project move on and send it out to as many prospective visitors as we can.

We put it on our website and are hoping that you will consider sending it out to your own patrons and other people you know who could help promoting those programs.

http://www.artbeyondsight.org/change/aw-calendar.shtml

Since it is a pilot project, your feedback on format, content and outreach are most welcome. You can send them to aeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 212-334-8723.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sincerely,