[infoshare] Re: Fw: Holiday party

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:44:00 -0500

Hi Maria,

I would love to attend but I have Goalball practice from 2:30 to 5:30 PM.

If I came I would have to go home and shower before coming because I don't want
to be smelling around so many lovely women.

I don't know what time you'll be ending but I will try to come. As far as a
dish, I'll probably try to bring a nonalcoholic beverage you know juice or
soda.

I definitely would not like to come there and the party is coming to an end.

Hey!! is Hope going to be there?

Thanks and take care.

Eric
  Date:  Saturday, December 20, 2008
  Place: Lynnette and Maria's apartment
  address:  1330 Fifth Ave., Apt. 2P
            Btw. 111 & 112 Streets, right on 5th Ave.
  Phone:    Maria - 917-330-7269
            Lynne - 917-330-7159

  As in the past, this is a potluck affair, and everyone attending is
encouraged to contribute a dish, whether it be entree, dessert, or munchies.
To avoid duplication of goodies, we would greatly appreciate it if you could
let us know what you plan to bring.  On or about Thursday, I will post the
party menu.  One more thing, by request, no alcoholic beverages will be served,
so please leave them at home.

  Also, as our patio is not an option during winter weather, due to space
constraints, we must limit this party to InfoShare members only.  My apologies
to girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands.

  We are looking forward to sharing a fun-filled time with  you all.  If there
are any questions about anything, please contact Maria by email or phone.

  Take care, and see you soon.

  Maria