[infoshare] Fw: Holiday party

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Denise" <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FBN" <enews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lisa saunders" <lisafsaunderstheater2004@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lucia" <lmarett@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rick" <rh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Val" <valcapmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:59:01 -0500

Hi all, this is an addendum to the holiday party message which I sent yesterday
and which can be found below.
Please RSVP as soon as possible as Lynne and I must go shopping for party stuff.

Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Date:  Saturday, December 20, 2008
Place: Lynnette and Maria's apartment
address:  1330 Fifth Ave., Apt. 2P
          Btw. 111 & 112 Streets, right on 5th Ave.
Phone:    Maria - 917-330-7269
          Lynne - 917-330-7159

As in the past, this is a potluck affair, and everyone attending is encouraged
to contribute a dish, whether it be entree, dessert, or munchies.  To avoid
duplication of goodies, we would greatly appreciate it if you could let us know
what you plan to bring.  On or about Thursday, I will post the party menu.  One
more thing, by request, no alcoholic beverages will be served, so please leave
them at home.

Also, as our patio is not an option during winter weather, due to space
constraints, we must limit this party to InfoShare members only.  My apologies
to girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands.

We are looking forward to sharing a fun-filled time with  you all.  If there
are any questions about anything, please contact Maria by email or phone.

Take care, and see you soon.

Maria