[infoshare] Re: Final date change

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:13:38 -0400

Lucia, it's on the 26th.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marett, Lucia (ACS)
  To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 7:42 AM
  Subject: [infoshare] Re: Final date change

  Dear  Maria,  So what's the date?  Thank you and stay in otuch.  I am looking
forward to seeing all the Inforshare family.  Best  regards, Lucia

  Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.