[infoshare] Final date change

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:17:55 -0400

Folks, I am truly sorry, but I come before you with one last date change in the
date of our party.  The thing is, I did not realize that the 19th was a Jewish
holiday.  Therefore, I talked it over with Lynne, and we decided that since we
would be getting back to our regular monthly InfoShare meeting schedule next
month, we might as well have the party that Saturday.

So, the only other change is that instead of the meeting being held at 11 am at
the Manor, it will be held at our apartment, beginning at 2pm.  All other info
such as food and drink contributions remain the same.  I have already received
some emails regarding what folks are planning to  bring and they sound great.
As time draws near, I will post a list of what has been offered so there won't
be a lot of contribution duplication.

Sorry guys, but I'm afraid this is our last chance at putting this party
together for this year.

I thank you for your indulgence, and am looking forward to hearing from you
with any questions, concerns and contribution suggestions and to seeing you all
in the fall.

MaLyn