[infoshare] Annual party

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:03:18 -0400

Well, hello again Infosharers,

Here I am, back again with party news.  First, let me thank those of you who
replied  to my last message with weekend preferences.  I really appreciated
your input.  Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I must
rescind both of the previously proffered dates and put forth yet another.  Many
in our group were not going to be available on the September 5th date, and
September 12th was taken out of the picture by Lynne's having to work that
Saturday.  Therefore, we have chosen Saturday, September 19th as our final
party date before it starts to get on the coolish side thereby prohibiting the
use of our patio.  We hope this will work for most if not all of you.

The party will begin between 3 and 3:30, and everyone is encouraged to bring
contributions in the form of starters, entrees, soda/juice, dessert, Etc.  It
would be terrific if you give me a hint of what you plan to bring so that we
don't end up with 10 desserts and 1 entree, or something like that.  You can
email me directly at malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will make sure to let you know
if someone else has already signed up for your dish.

There will probably be more info to come, so keep an ear to the ground for
further updates.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

MaLyn