[infoshare] Re: Annual party

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:41:26 -0400

Dear  Maria,  I would love to attend.  Please Ask Lynne what I should
bring.  I can bring cookies, but let me  know for sure what you ladies
decide.  Thank you and stay in touch.  Best regards,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.