[indaemed] Still Getting Duplicates

  • From: "Deepak Gaur" <dgaur17404@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:29:49 +0530

Hi Lona,

Am still getting duplicates and only on the Indaemed List...so it's not a
problem with windows, maybe an option to delete one of two similar mails can
be created in individual mailboxes. I'll check that out.

Best wishes,

DG

Wing Commander Deepak Gaur MD (Aerospace Medicine) Jt Director Medical
Services (Civil Aviation) Directorate General of Civil Aviation Opp
Safdarjung Airport New Delhi 110 003      Tele: 91-11-24610629----Original
Message Follows---- From: "Anupam Agarwal" Reply-To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Subject: [indaemed] Re: Confirmation [was: Re: Test Mail Repeat] Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:29:53 +0530 >I have been getting single copies only ...
but then my mailing >system is different (no Windoze!) ... How have you set
up the >mailing system ? If windows guys get duplicates, settings at >your
MTA end needs to be altered ... this is totally MTA >dependent. >>Bish >i am
using windoze (sic) and am still getting single copies so dunno is it
possible that u have been registered under two different addresses - pl chk
and tell me whether the two copies are on two different addresses lona

Need a job? Get head-hunted by the best. Post your CV free![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENIN/2755??PS=