[indaemed] Re: Still Getting Duplicates

  • From: Sanjiv Sharma <sanjivshrma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:24:04 +0530

> Hi Lona,
>
> Am still getting duplicates and only on the Indaemed List...so it's not a
> problem with windows, maybe an option to delete one of two similar mails
can
> be created in individual mailboxes. I'll check that out.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> DG

Dear List
we are trying to set things in order, and have also informed the Site
Administrators to look into it. Funny thing is a only a few are getting
duplicates...so there is some problem about some command which is valid only
for some...
pl bear with us, but continue indaemed-ing...
warm wishes
Sanjiv