[indaemed] Re: Human Centrifuge - Closing the loop

  • From: "dilish malik" <dilishmalik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 4 Mar 2004 16:24:57 -0000

Cheers tyagi, this will really do good for the centrifuge training because till
now feedback from the aircrew in the crew rooms was not very encouraging with
majority stating that G in aircraft and G in HC are altogether different ball
games boss. By making it closed loop you have done what looked impossible for
years! regards Dilish