[indaemed] Re: Human Centrifuge - Closing the loop

  • From: "GS Nayar" <gsnayar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:42:35 +0530

Great achievement.
Now if we put our minds to get one of our industrial giants in getting the
hardware designed, we could be selling HCs to Tectonics at a fraction of
their cost.
I'm also looking at the tremendous boost in training our young doctors to
get a good feel of the closed-loop control in experiencing high-G.
India is shining, in spite of the red tape.
Great individual initiative. Well done Pramod and your team.
GS

---