[ilssa] Re: here's to 2011 !

  • From: "Marnie Powers-Torrey" <marnie.torrey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 22:14:21 -0700

Here's to less time in front of my screen and more time standing next to a
sweet press. And, since South Bend was my birthplace, I feel it no less that my
destiny to get back to that ink.

Yes, it sounds very cool. I'd like to participate if the idea rolls.

Happy New Year!

Marnie Powers-Torrey
Managing Director
Book Arts Program/Red Butte Press