[ilssa] happy practicing!

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:07:35 -0400

dear fellow impractical laborers,

We wish you a wonderful and productive Festival to Plead for Skills today!

If you are observing the festival today, we'd love to have a photo for the
archive. Please send it along to operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx along with a
brief statement about the skill you're busy honing.

And: if you opted to NOT participate today, may we suggest that even if you
don't mail off objects to other participants, you could still mindfully
practice a skill, try something new, in some other way let the Festival into
your life. Just sayin'.

xxxx
your co-ops

--