[ilssa] Kickstarter project & Broadside exhibit

  • From: Tia Blassingame <archeditor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just wanted to share with the group.

I started a Kickstarter project to fund the purchase of a large format printing
press. To date, it is over 20% funded, please consider funding this project.
Even $1 helps, and there are several funding levels that include rewards like
artists' books, letterpress cards, etc. (Big, heartfelt thanks to those that
have
 already helped to fund this project!)
- I have a broaside (combination handset letterpress and etching) in the
Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here exhibit in Gallery 31 at the Corcoran Gallery
of Art (DC) July 7-31. There will be a poetry reading the opening evening (July
7), see details here. This piece will continue touring venues around the world
in this exhibition.
Can't wait to participate in the Festival on July 7th.from Local 203 Shop PP--
Tia Blassingame, LEED GA
Primrose Press
eco letterpress papergoods, artists' books, & handmade journals
primrosepress.etsy.comfacebook.com/primrosepresstwitter.com/primrosepressnow
available at Urban Alchemist (Brooklyn), the Print Center (Philadelphia),
ArtSpring (Silver Spring, MD), & Corcoran Gallery of Art museum shop
(Washington, DC)
Check out my Kickstarter project: Primrose Press printing press with your help