[ilssa] PLEASE READ: It's About Time! New News

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:40:43 -0500

hi ILSSA,

Maybe you haven't filled out your workbook because you don't want to give it
up? You want to keep it forever, just as it is, blank?
WELL we have good news for you!! All members who send in their workbook for the
exhibition will be sent a fresh copy to keep for forevers. You MUST send in
your worked-on workbook to get this second copy.

And: a few of you asked "Can I send mine in anonymously?" The answer is YES.
Obv put the return address on the outer envelope so we can send you a new
workbook (if you want one). But you do NOT need to write your name on the first
page of the workbook if you don't want to.

all the best,
your co-ops (+ Aaron)

COUNTDOWN to IT'S ABOUT TIME mailing deadline DAY 4!!!!

--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Operator