[ilssa] It's About Time: Countdown Day 3 !

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 20:07:21 -0500

hi ILSSA,

Short on time? Of course you are!
Please look closely at the It's About Time workbook and note that you can still
participate by just Checking A Box on each page.
You'll be fulfilling your responsibilities as an ILSSA member, you'll be part
of the exhibition at Colorado College, you'll receive a fresh copy of the
workbook, and you'll have our eternal thanks.
Just sayin.'
We're on countdown to postmark deadline DAY 3. Time to be realistic about how
much time you have left! The checkboxes have your back.

yours every impractically (and practically also in this instance at least),
the co-ops (+ Aaron)

--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Operator