[ilssa] Re: ILSSA Speaks and please join us!

  • From: krista hoefle <krista.hoef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:04:50 -0400

Congratulations! This is very exciting:)
and thanks so much for the awesome newsletter/packet/goodies.  I'd love to
contribute to this if you ever need goodies to include...screenprinted blank
postcards? Just let me know how I can contribute!
~Krista
find me on the web:

www.kristahoefle.com
www.youtube.com/kristahoef