[ilssa] ILSSA Speaks and please join us!

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:57:33 -0400

Greetings fellow impractical laborers!

Your ILSSA Co-Operators are giving a talk next Tuesday May 18:
6 pm at Apex Art
291 Church Street, NYC

If you miss it, you'll be able to listen later to the podcast via Bad at Sports, who kindly organized this event.

We would *LOVE* it if you NYC-area Impractical Laborers could attend. During the talk we plan to give a shout-out to members in attendance; we are relying on your shout-back. Details forthcoming.

Please let us know if you plan on attending, before Tuesday May 18!
Don't leave us hanging, man. We love you.

yours,
the ILSSA Co-Operators

--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES