[igniteball] Ignite Ball 2011

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:34:19 +0800

Haha, I know it's frikkin early and I'm going to be happy not to have to
think about the ball whatsoever for the next few months at least.

Anyways, to CEBC & PRSC,

In January I'm going to be following up with our ball partnerships. So if
either of you want to be involved next year or choose not to, please let me
know by then.

Hehe, and also, I've booked in next year's ball with Challenge Stadium.
Ignite Ball 2011 will be September 10th! It seems really early but it's
actually at the end of teaching week 8, leading into the tuition free week.
I hate what the uni has done to the semesters.

Talk soon, and goodluck with your studies.

Jacinta