[igniteball] Feed back

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 17:31:39 +0800

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a good time last night, especially the newcomers to the
Ignite Ball.

Now that most of it is over (it went so quickly!), I'm hoping for some
feedback on both the way we handled the ball committee organisational side
and also feedback on the night itself. So I would love to hear from anyone
about how we can make this bigger and  better next year.

We'll also have to sort out the printing grants, so I might just find the
form and attach it to an email. Each club will have to fill it out
separately, but as I have all the receipts, I can handle that part. Also
have to sort out the passing of the ball grant/printing grant money to the
CEC account.

In the meantime, back to uni. Joy. I look forward to hearing back with your
feedback and also anything any of your guests could suggest.

Jacinta