IEEE Exec: Re: Still Alive?

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:55:07 -0500

Hey guys,
    Are we having a meeting anytime??  Things seem to be stagnating a
bit.  I will be at home tomorrow, but I am going to try to make the
IEEE meeting on the 22nd at the Faculty Club.  Is anyone else going?
We should also open up the website competition to general body real
soon, if not in a meeting, definitly through email.  Okay well hope to
hear from you guys soon.

Deep