IEEE Exec: Re: FW: Tour for College Students (NIST)

  • From: "Daniel Gulick" <daniel.gulick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:38:25 -0400

Uhm.

I don't know about you, but missing Multimedia and Database on a Wednesday
definitely would not bother me.  I actually have some worthwhile classes on
T/Th afternoons so I'd be all for an educational Wednesday down at the NIST.

November 5, 12, or 19?  (I vote 11/12/03)

Glad to see everyone's still checkin this eMail thing over break.

I don't know about you, but I'm excited to see what great new look
http://www.engineering.villanova.edu/prospective/organizations/ieee.html has
after engineering adds whatever they want to it. :^}

Tis all from here.  ~-*-~=#*->Dan

From: "Tara Bergstrom" <tara.bergstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 4:23 pm