IEEE Exec: Re: FW: Request For Proposal

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:52:25 -0500

Hey guys,
        This is just an update on the monetary issues.  I will go to the
office and ask them about Tara's reimbursement today.  And Sean, all of
your receipts will be handed in today.  We have about 850 dollars left
in our account.  This number is completely up to date.  I talked with
Mogan and he won't be able to give us money until probably next semester
and it will be in the range of 200 dollars.  I might be able to up that
but I that's not for certain.  Sean, do you know if we are losing the
800 dollars out of our total 1300 dollar budget for the IEEE membership
thing?  Alright, thanks guys.

Deep