IEEE Exec: Re: FW: Request For Proposal

  • From: Deepanjan De <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:47:37 -0400

Hey guys,
        I was thinking, could we have a proposal for 800 dollars and
explain to them about the IEEE membership program that EE department
is doing?  That way the 800 dollars would be taken care of.
        Tara:  I was waiting for the University budget to come in, but
since it did not, you're check will come from the College of
Engineering.  I'll hand in the form tomorrow, so can you give me your
mailing address so I know where to have the check mailed?  Thanks.

Deep