[ideas-refugees] I-DEAS launcher (bat file) and customizations?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ideas-refugees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ideas-refugees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:19:41 -0500

Have you guys written your own I-DEAS launch commands? I need to set up some
environment variables (like IDEAS_PARAM14 sicne I have mutliple TDMs right now,
possibly append some titleblock template configs to masterdrafting.cfg, set the
user's current directory based on username, etc). I can write a .cmd file to do
all that stuff and then call the ideas.wsf, but was wondering if there was
something more elegant (the users would probably like to have their I-DEAS
command file use a different, prettier icon, for instance).

What are you guys doing?

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments