[PCB_FORUM] Re: via to gnd

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:09:47 -0600

Yeah, that's what I was looking for (assigning a net to a via), but couldn't
find a way.  This retaining the net when copying a via is just fine, I
usually want a stand alone gnd via anyways.  Wow, that's another improvement
to the tool in 15.x.  Cadence is starting to impress me!

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Longmont, Colorado