[PCB_FORUM] Re: static shapes

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:02:02 -0400

Use the shape select tool and make sure the shape clearances
are what you expect. I just created a static shape and all of the
values are set to default not drc. If yours is this way you will
want to change them to be the drc value. Of course you need to make
sure the constraints are set properly, too.
Hope this helps,
Kevin McCowan
Sr PCB Designer
TSI Telsys

sjcharles@xxxxxxx wrote:

have a lot of rf plane and i'm using static shape to tie in seperate gnds.
When i do delete element the clearings are not what drc are set up to be. If
my constraints is setup with 10 between pad and shape, I get 7 mil clearance.
Where am i suppose to set up the constraints i need?
Thanks
SAm

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.