[PCB_FORUM] "include backdrill" command/property missing?

  • From: "Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:45:52 -0500

Hello everyone,
We are trying to use the "new" backdrill feature in 15.7 and have found that
when we get to the nc drill the checkbox for "include backdrill" is not
there. It isn't just grayed out, its not there at all, but there is a space
for it....We checked version 16.0 and found the same issue. All other
backdrill commands/options appear to be there just not that one. Do we have
to have expert or something else to get that or are we not doing something
during prep that might enable it?
Thanks in advance,
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.