[PCB_FORUM] dynamic guides... did they change or what?

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:10:19 -0800

Seems to me guides used to rubberband or snap to a pin as one moved the parts
about...  I am using 15.2.  Did something change or is there a setting I
missed, or am I simply remembering a different tool?

I have noticed that the ref des pops up when moving parts too...  that is a new
action.  What layer (group subgroup) must the refdes be on for this? (sure, I
can just change colors and look...  ) Is there any control of this?