[PCB_FORUM] Re: concept part developer licensing question....

  • From: Jim Clymore <jlc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:03:11 -0800

I believe the Cadence setup a different license feature for this. If my memory serves me it should be PCB Librarian or PCB Librarian Expert.

Dharma Kemp-Bresett wrote:

Hi All,
I am hoping that someone out there has the answer to my question. I need to know if concept part developer takes a separate license feature than concept HDL. And if so, what is the name of that feature.

39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Jim Clymore
Design Engineer
GHDsign USA Inc.
19800 MacArthur Blvd. Ste 520
Irvine, CA  92612
Phone: (949) 553-7789
Fax: (949) 553-7778
email: jlc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: