[PCB_FORUM] Re: change layer of plt file

  • From: chris.ball@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:31:01 -0400

It may be an Expert vs. Studio issue. I have the same problem when
importing dxf (I have Studio). My solution is to bring it into a blank brd
or dra file, change the whole mess to the class/subclass I want, and make a
mech.symbol, which I then place in my brd.

-Chris

                       <sjcharles@xxxxxxx> @

                       VALSMTP                           To:
<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                       Sent by: @VALSMTP                 cc:

                                                         Subject:
[PCB_FORUM] Re: change layer of
                       04/01/2005 11:42 AM                 plt file

                       Please respond to

                       icu-pcb-forum

I must be doing something wrong, I use file-import-*plt. then i tried to
select different layers but it stays on PEN3.
thanks

> From: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
> Date: 2005/03/31 Thu PM 05:44:21 EST
> To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: change layer of plt file
>

> During load plot, prior to selecting a load point,
> you can change the class and subclass under the
> options tab to the layer you want the plot to be
> loaded on.
>
> Mike
>

> <sjcharles
> 03/31/2005 04:17 PM
>

> Please respond to icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Sent by:
>

> To:    <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc:
> Subject:    [PCB_FORUM] change layer of plt file
>

> group:
> I have a logo and i would like to change the layer it comes in on. I
don't
> have the orginal files only a plt file.
> thanks

> To view the archives of this list please login at
> //www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
> or go to //www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/
>
> Problems or Questions:
>  Send an email to icu-pcb-forum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Want to post a job listing ?  DON'T DO IT HERE!
> Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.
>
> SUBSCRIBE:  icu-jobs-forum-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
> POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> To view the archives of this list please login at
> //www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
> or go to //www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/
>
> Problems or Questions:
>            Send an email to icu-pcb-forum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Want to post a job listing ?  DON'T DO IT HERE!
> Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.
>
> SUBSCRIBE:  icu-jobs-forum-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
> POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it."